-Miercoles 20 de Diciembre a las 6pm: Celebracion del Solsticio (en Español)
-Thursday, Dec 21st, 2017 at 6pm: Winter Solstice Celebration (in English)
Ceremonia del Solsticio de Invierno!
Miercoles, 20 de Diciembre del 2017 a las 6pm
La Perla de La Jolla te invita a su primer taller de cierre de año, Ceremonia del Solsticio de Invierno facilitado por Sandra Brigman y Dr. Nancy De Andrade.
En este taller haremos un inventario del año, reconociendo nuestros logros y recargando la energia para prepararnos para invocar el 2018.
En esta ceremonia del solsticio de Invierno crearemos un espacio intimo donde compartiremos:
– Un circulo de liberacion de lo que ya no nos sirve
– Un laberinto de gratitud para reconocer lo que si tenemos y somos
– Una limpieza energetica para desbloquear y limpiar nuestra aura y
– Una ceremonia de cierre para preparnos a recibir el 2018 con vitalidad, esperanzas, y vision de vida.
Ven con ropa comoda, un cuaderno y lapiz para escribir, y lo que quieras traer para impregnarlo de energia.
Compra pronto tus boletos aqui. Tenemos cupo limitado.
$45 en la puerta
-Winter Solstice Celebration!
Thursday, Dec 21st, 2017 at 6pm
La Perla de La Jolla invites you to its first workshop to close the year with a Winter Solstice Ceremony, facilitated by Sandra Brigman and Dr. Nancy De Andrade.
In this workshop we’ll take inventory of 2017, acknowledging our accomplishments and recharging our energy to prepare our invocation of the new year, 2018.
In this winter solstice ceremony we’ll create an intimate space where we’ll share:
– A circle of releasing what no longer serves us
– A gratitude labyrinth to acknowledge what we have and who we are
– An energetic cleansing to unblock and clear our aura and
– A closing ceremony to prepare ourselves to receive 2018 with vitality, hope, and a clear vision for the future.
Wear comfortable clothing, bring pen and a notebook, and something that you would like to have infused with energy.
Buy your tickets here. We only have a few spots available.
$45 at the door
Have you ever experienced a walking meditation? Many people can’t sit still for long which makes them feel frustrated about their meditation practice. For me, walking meditation has been a helpful tool especially when I feel overwhelmed or can’t find the solution to a problem. Every time I do a walking meditation, my creativity is sharply enhanced and I return to center feeling inspired, energized and peaceful.
Mindful, walking meditations help us stay in the present moment because it requires actively engaging the brain and body in the movements required for walking. It allows our brain to relax while taking in nature’s magnificence.
As opposed to seated meditation, walking meditation challenges the practitioner to stop the continuous distractions of the surroundings and bring the mind back to the present moment, a practice that greatly improves mental ability and the capacity to focus on tasks effectively.
Walk with me!
Once a month, like-minded souls visit an inspirational, peaceful place to enjoy a mindful walking meditation. We receive, practice and share the benefits of meditation. Learn more about the benefits here.
Next meeting will be at the
Scripps Health Labyrinth
January 14, 2018 @ 10 am – 11:30 am
Love offering humbly accepted but not required
10820 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037 USA
Located on North Torrey Pines Road, between Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green Hospital and Torrey Pines Golf Course, the Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine offers the best of conventional and complementary medicine. We believe there are many paths to healing and that holistic health is a cohesive balance of mind, body and spirit. We recognize the wisdom of all healing traditions and incorporate them as appropriate into individualized care plans.
Would you like to learn how to use a pendulum to understand what is in alignment with your highest vibration? In other words, would you like to get answers about what benefits you most, what is in your highest good?
I created this comprehensive workshop that explains the mechanics and science behind pendulum testing and gives you the exact way to use your pendulum so you can obtain clear guidance on your decisions.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The science of pendulum testing
- How to make better decisions asking with a pendulum
- Different ways to ask questions so you get exact answers
- How to customize testing for your specific vibration
- How to pick a pendulum
- How to interpret the answers you receive
Pendulum testing is a form of connecting with your higher self to ask questions that bypass the ego. When you use your pendulum in a specific way, you obtain answers that are in alignment with your highest self and highest good. You can use the pendulum to ask simple questions such as, what color of clothing is in my highest interest to wear today? or more complicated questions such as, is it in my highest interest to take this job? In this workshop you’ll learn what questions to ask and what answers you’ll receive, but most importantly, it will help you reconnect with your inner guidance and intuition.
Space is limited, reserve your place now!
Cutting Cords with Past Lovers
Are you having a hard time letting go of a past lover?
Do you feel like your past lover is somehow still in the picture?
Are you having difficulty moving on with a new lover?
Do you want to start fresh with a relationship and wish to clear old connections?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this workshop is for you!
When we engage in a relationship with someone, specially a lover, we establish energetic cords that connect us and help us feel closer. Some of this cords become toxic, or simply useless, and need to be cut if they are still attached so your energy is not drained after the relationship ends (and even while in the relationship).
In this workshop you will:
- Understand what cords are and their purpose
- Identify the cords that are toxic and need to be severed
- Learn how to disconnect from unhealthy cords, or those that don’t serve you any longer
- Learn how to protect yourself from reconnection
- Learn how to use this energy healing technique in other areas and with other people in your life.
Who benefits from this workshop?
- People who are still feeling emotions toward a past lover and are unable to let go
- Those who are starting a new relationship and want to clear their energy to be fully present in the relationship -Are having difficulty attracting the right partner into their lives
- People who are feeling dragged down or drained and suspect comes from an old relationship
- Those who are interested in clearing their energy from any and old relationships
- People who are interested in learning a technique to use with family, coworkers, bosses, places, friends and any other connection that is no longer serving a purpose.
Bring a journal and comfortable clothes.
Limited seating, reserve your place now!
Location (in San Diego, CA) to be sent upon confirmation of your participation
At the door: $35 Click Here to Get the Early Bird Special: $25
“After completing the cord cutting technique, I felt lighter and a sense of relief! As soon as I got home, my ex contacted me to see how I was doing – after 2 years of no talking! I felt strong and certain of my decision to let him go. Finally!” A.S.