Are you having a hard time saying No, even when you know you should?
Do you work hard at making other people happy but end up feeling dissatisfied, unappreciated, and used? Are you concerned about how you make people feel? Have you been called “needy” or that you are “too much”?
How would you like to feel empowered?
How would you like to feel respected, loved, honored? Feel free to love with confidence, love yourself, and feel wanted?
We are putting together a group for 12 amazing women who are ready to regain their power, to join us on a journey of self-discovery and transformation, one day a week for 12 weeks.
In 12 weeks we are going to show you how to love yourself back, how to respect and honor yourself, how to set boundaries and keep them, how to say No and mean it, how to empower yourself so no one takes advantage of you again, how to ask for what you need with assertiveness, and how to totally embrace the amazing being that you are.
Our first group starts on Thursday, January 10th at 6:30pm. Save your spot today!
Book all of your sessions in advance to take advantage of the Early Bird pricing!
Prices goes up after Dec 29th.
Should I book all sessions in advance?
Yes. It is best to commit to all 12 sessions, so it holds you accountable, plus it’ll save you $120 if you book before Dec 29th! You can also book month to month or one session at a time.
How often are the meetings? What if I miss a session?
We meet once a week for 12 weeks. If you have to miss more than 3 times, let’s talk. Other groups will be held throughout the year so you can catch up on what you miss.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, minimum 18 years of age.
I don’t live in San Diego. Can I attend online?
Yes, we don’t want you to miss it!
Let us know and we’ll send you a link to join through Zoom or Facebook.
What can I bring into the event?
Bring a notebook or journal, a pillow and/or yoga mat, and comfortable, warm clothes.
If you wish, you can bring something to share.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact us by email: email@example.com
What’s the refund policy?
No refunds, so make sure you can attend or transfer to someone who would benefit from this.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It’s not necessary.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
We don’t want you to miss it but if you have difficulty attending, you may transfer your ticket to someone who could use it.
Would you like to learn how to use a pendulum to understand what is in alignment with your highest vibration? In other words, would you like to get answers about what benefits you most, what is in your highest good?
I created this comprehensive workshop that explains the mechanics and science behind pendulum testing and gives you the exact way to use your pendulum so you can obtain clear guidance on your decisions.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The science of pendulum testing
- How to make better decisions asking with a pendulum
- Different ways to ask questions so you get exact answers
- How to customize testing for your specific vibration
- How to pick a pendulum
- How to interpret the answers you receive
Pendulum testing is a form of connecting with your higher self to ask questions that bypass the ego. When you use your pendulum in a specific way, you obtain answers that are in alignment with your highest self and highest good. You can use the pendulum to ask simple questions such as, what color of clothing is in my highest interest to wear today? or more complicated questions such as, is it in my highest interest to take this job? In this workshop you’ll learn what questions to ask and what answers you’ll receive, but most importantly, it will help you reconnect with your inner guidance and intuition.
Space is limited, reserve your place now!
Cutting Cords with Past Lovers
Are you having a hard time letting go of a past lover?
Do you feel like your past lover is somehow still in the picture?
Are you having difficulty moving on with a new lover?
Do you want to start fresh with a relationship and wish to clear old connections?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this workshop is for you!
When we engage in a relationship with someone, specially a lover, we establish energetic cords that connect us and help us feel closer. Some of this cords become toxic, or simply useless, and need to be cut if they are still attached so your energy is not drained after the relationship ends (and even while in the relationship).
In this workshop you will:
- Understand what cords are and their purpose
- Identify the cords that are toxic and need to be severed
- Learn how to disconnect from unhealthy cords, or those that don’t serve you any longer
- Learn how to protect yourself from reconnection
- Learn how to use this energy healing technique in other areas and with other people in your life.
Who benefits from this workshop?
- People who are still feeling emotions toward a past lover and are unable to let go
- Those who are starting a new relationship and want to clear their energy to be fully present in the relationship -Are having difficulty attracting the right partner into their lives
- People who are feeling dragged down or drained and suspect comes from an old relationship
- Those who are interested in clearing their energy from any and old relationships
- People who are interested in learning a technique to use with family, coworkers, bosses, places, friends and any other connection that is no longer serving a purpose.
Bring a journal and comfortable clothes.
Limited seating, reserve your place now!
“After completing the cord cutting technique, I felt lighter and a sense of relief! As soon as I got home, my ex contacted me to see how I was doing – after 2 years of no talking! I felt strong and certain of my decision to let him go. Finally!” A.S.