Are you feeling stressed, irritable, exhausted, upset, or lost? Here is a technique for you.
The Over-Energy Correction or Wayne Cook posture was developed by Dr. Wayne Cook, a researcher of the human body’s electrochemical, biomagnetic and psychoenergetic force fields. His technique was designed to help people with symptoms of Tourettes, Dyslexia, ADHD, as well as anxiety, irritability, and other strong and overwhelming emotions. This posture forms an energetic shape in the form of an 8 or a double helix -like in the DNA, crossing over brain hemisphere functions and meridian lines. This posture corrects the natural energy flow in the body that was disrupted by a trigger or an intense emotion and helps calm the nervous system.
If you are feeling anxious, angry, or upset, practice this technique for 2 mins. It will help you calm down and rebalance your energy in no time!
Over-Energy Correction or Wayne Cook Posture
- Stand or sit and cross your right ankle over your left ankle.
- Extend your arms in front of you and turn your palms to face out.
- Cross your left arm over your right arm. Clasp your hands together, interlace your fingers, and fold your arms inward to rest on your chest. Relax your shoulders.
- Place the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth as you breath in, and drop the tongue as you exhale. This connects the governing and central meridians as your energy begins to flow in a figure 8.
- Breathe in and out slowly for about 2 mins and notice any shifts in your energy and nervous system.